Thursday, February 02, 2006

Orgasmic Cookies

Last year I learnt this recipe and had one specific secretary emailing daily for her supply. She asked for the orgasmic cookies. The name seems to have stuck. Now you have the opportunity to make them at home or even better place your orders. As most of you probably know I am trying to get my little catering business off the ground. I am taking all suggestions for a logo and business name. Dinner for the winner!

So pass no my name to anyone you might know that is looking for catering. I also do cakes, preserves, homemade ice-creams and I will even drop off dinner for dinner parties. Heck! I will even make it in your own dishes and you can tell all those lovely guests that you made it yourself. So success, fame and riches ahead... I hope! Have fun with the orgasmic cookies.

Orgasmic cookies

150g castor sugar
300g butter
450g flour
200g butter
100g sugar
50g golden syrup or honey
125g flaked almonds

Preheat the oven to 18deg C. Beat the sugar and butter together until smooth. Add the flour and beat until a smooth mixture is formed. Line a Swiss roll tin with baking paper or grease well. Spread the dough over the bottom of the pan and roll flat with a rolling pin. Place in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a pot melt the butter with the sugar and syrup. Bring to the boil and add the nuts. Pour this mixture over the semi-cooked biscuit base and spread lightly over. Return the whole lot to the oven and bake until the biscuit is firm and the caramel is evenly browned. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin. When it has cooled completely cut into squares with a sharp serrated knife.

1 Comments:

Anonymous pinkthulhu said...

Best of luck on the baking biz!!

(erm, I know it's more than just baking but I couldnt resist the alliteration... :)

Maybe some photos of the food in question would be nice too...?

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home